Employment Opportunity: Lateral and Entry Level Firefighter-Paramedic
Announcing and employment opportunity for Firefighter-Paramedic with Central Marin Fire Authority.
- $95,921.28 - $116,625.60 Annually
- Placement on salary schedule may be influenced by experience
Open until filled! Job posting, information, and application available at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/centralmarinpolice/CMFA or follow the link at www.centralmarinfire.org/admin/employment
TO BE CONSIDERED
Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Application are open until filled.
The qualifications of each applicant, as set forth in the employment application, will be reviewed.
All applicants must meet the minimum qualifications for the position of Firefighter-Paramedic including possession of required certifications. Proof of the required certifications must be submitted with the application.
- Valid Paramedic License with current and continuous certifications in, or the ability to complete these certifications within the first (6) six months from date of hire:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) or acceptable equivalent